Re: OTP Beer

To: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>, Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Subject: Re: OTP Beer
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:14:58 -0600
I have a beer Calendar, 365 Bottles Of Beer For The Year,
it's great.  Thought I'd share the beer of today, off
the calendar with you.

O'Ryan's Dog Spit Stout

Brewed in Las Cruces, New Mexico

Suds Source:
O'Ryan's Tavern and Brewery (700 S. Telshor Blvd)
Looks like a turn of the century Irish Pub...

--
Jay Quinn - Business Systems Analyst
Personal Email: jpquinn@cyberramp.net