Wood Dash Kits-MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wood Dash Kits-MGB
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 19:42:59 -0800
Hello all,
        Instead of going on spring break this year, I decided to go home
to enjoy the company of my MGB.  Since I might have some excess cash that
could have been used on a plane ticket and cheap beer, I was wondering if
anybody has ever seen or owns an MGB with a wood dash kit, like the ones
shown in VB and Moss?  For some reason I remember somebody saying that
they were overpriced for what you get.  So, is it worth the $350 VB
charges for one?  I thought it would look very rich with the other wood
modifications that I fixed up for the car, but I don't want it to look
obviously fake.  Any help would be appreciated...
--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College