Re: Wood Dash Kits-MGB

To: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Wood Dash Kits-MGB
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:49:08 -0500
>Question...  Are these kits attatched to the dash with screws or glue?
>If they are attatched with screws, maybe somebody would like to make a
>couple of dollars by removing them temporarily and ***carefully***
>tracing them on a piece of cardboard.   (Hint, hint, hint!)

It's adhesive backing.

I'm going to try to talk to a woodworking friend and see if he can make me up
something.

I'm just not sure what kind of wood to use, how thick it should be, what to use
for a dash top pad, etc

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
Safety Fast & MG Cars Webring -  http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis