air cleaner yes or no answer please

Subject: air cleaner yes or no answer please
From: "David Stecher" <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 09:30:35 -0600
Well it has happened again.  A simple question has been assualted by the
over educated and really confused me and I'm sure some others with all the
talk of nuclear reactions, mass , volume, blah blah blah.    PLEASE just a
yes or no answer to the original question (does anyone remember) and then
you can continue with your debate of the meaning of life.
 Orginal question or something very closly resembling it here:

If I change to aftermarket air cleaners (ie K & N which claim to add
horsepower) or an aftermarket exhast or both, will I increase horsepower and
performance?

Yes or No     Nothing more please for us common folk.

Thanks for letting me vent

David Stecher
Urbandale IA