Re: air cleaner yes or no answer please

To: "DANMAS" <DANMAS@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: air cleaner yes or no answer please
From: "David Stecher" <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:27:16 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
To: mgs@autox.team.net <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 1998 10:34 AM
>This reminds me of the old adage - give a man a fish and he will eat for a
>day, teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. As long as you
seek
>only yes/no answers, you will always be asking yes/no questions. If you
take
>the time to learn, soon you will be answering your own questions
Dan Masters,
>Alcoa, TN
>
>'71 TR6---------3000mile/year driver, fully restored
>'71 TR6---------undergoing full restoration and Ford 5.0 V8 insertion -
see:
>                    http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/Masters/
>'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon!
>'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74>

Dan I agree!!!
My point was that instead of educating it became an argument with point and
counter point.  Nuclear fusion of mass and engery.  Untill I get a "Mr
Fusion" on my car like in 'Back To The Future, one and two' that dosen't
educate me to answer my own questions.  Input and output volumes did.

David Stecher