Touch-Up Paint

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Touch-Up Paint
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 19:28:14 -0600
I've seen lots of discussion on paints and primers and prep, but haven't =
noticed anything on the simple touch-up. Well, I need some touch-up =
paint, since a full job will be down the road and it doesn't look bad =
from 10 feet away -- gotta get the car runnin' and funnin' before I =
worry about that! There are lots of little nicks and chips, though.
Any experience with the Moss touch ups? As my questions of a few weeks =
ago have been answered, I'm sure my B is Blaze, but not so comfortable =
that the Moss paint will match. I'm thinking about getting some mixed at =
the local Auto paint shop using the paint codes by Moss. Any =
suggestions?
TIA
Dan
'73 Blaze B=20