Red Line/tap water

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Red Line/tap water
From: Donald Scott <scottdon@napanet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 19:35:46 -0800
I have owned MG's for 30 years.  For any car, but especially for ones with
marginal coolling systems like MG's, I recommend that you use about 30%
antifreeze and 70% distilled water and Red Line coolant additive.  (I blend
as little antifreeze as possible- just so I have about 10 degrees of extra
protection from the coldest it gets where I live.)  By minimizing the amount
of antifreeze, you will gain heat dissipation in summer months and on
grades.   Red Line product will act as an anti-corrosive and anti-foaming
agent.  Distilled water is cheap.