Carlisle

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carlisle
From: "Frank R. Krajewski" <frankk@businesson.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 10:46:02 -0800
I see that the chatter has begun about Carlisle. Last year I camped on
the grounds for a nominal fee, which included showers and bathrooms. It
is my plan to do the same this year. Are there others who will also be
camping? We may wish to locate in the same general area. Will probably
be more crowded this year with the Sprite Rush immediately preceding the
swap meet. Are there tentative plans for an informal meeting under the
grandstands on Saturday morning this year? I missed last year's meeting
owing to having endured 3 days of atrocious weather and a desire to get
home and into warm dry clothes. Promise to tough it out this year!
Frank "Swamp Yankee: Krajewski