Re: Carlisle

To: frankk@businesson.com
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: miker15@juno.com (michael j robson)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 22:24:46 EST
On Thu, 22 Jan 1998 10:46:02 -0800 "Frank R. Krajewski"
<frankk@businesson.com> writes:
>I see that the chatter has begun about Carlisle. Last year I camped on
>the grounds for a nominal fee, which included showers and bathrooms.
>It is my plan to do the same this year. Are there others who will also
be
>camping? We may wish to locate in the same general area. Will probably
>be more crowded this year with the Sprite Rush immediately preceding
>the swap meet. Are there tentative plans for an informal meeting under
the
>grandstands on Saturday morning this year? I missed last year's
>meeting owing to having endured 3 days of atrocious weather and a desire
>get home and into warm dry clothes. Promise to tough it out this year!
>Frank "Swamp Yankee: Krajewski

Hardy types these Rhode Island woodsmen,though i wont personally be
braving the elements and sleeping under the stars with a campfire to ward

off the coyotes, a pot of beans for every meal and mah ol' gittaar to
sing the dogies to sleep; I will be more than happy to turn up warm and
dry on Saturday morning.
Last year Dave Houser was gracious enough to print up name tags for all
the online
dudes who congregated  - Do you still have the template for that Dave?
I still have my badge - i wonder if i will remember to pack it - i have
an unbroken record of forgetting my CT MG club badge for every function
in the past year, Perhaps i will do better there!

mike robson
69 roadster (might be at Carlisle)
70 BGT (more likely to be at Carlisle)
72 roadster (will be at Carlisle if i win the lottery)
93 or 96 Jeep gd cherokee (will be at Carlisle if my shopping list stuff
wont fit in a B)