Re: Website - Help!

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu (Mike Lishego)
Subject: Re: Website - Help!
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 14:44:44 -0500
If you don't know any html, you might find Angelfire easier to work with
than Geocities.  I have pages on both, and think Angelfires basic editor
is a little better.  If you'd like to learn html (and you will,
eventually, once you have a homepage), I have a lot of links to lessons
and tutorials on my homepage that might help you out.

There are lots of MG pages out there, covering anythng and everything.
Make one that is what you like and others will visit (and like it).
That's what I did.  My homepage was originally intended as a convenient
place to store links, but lots of other people have enjoyed and used it
as well.

Good luck.  Building a homepage can be almost as rewarding a hobby as
working on your MG.

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort