Re: Website - Help!

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Website - Help!
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:54:34 -0500
Nory wrote:

> Good luck.  Building a homepage can be almost as rewarding a hobby as
> working on your MG.

And in some cases building webpages becomes a business :-)

Well by Feb 1st, you will be able to access The (newly 'restored') Wire
Wheel site!  I can wait, I'll be busy Friday and Saturday nights...and my
bladder will be full of Mountian Dew as I sit and write HTML and finish
graphics.  Then early Sunday I'll upload the completed site, take a look at
my work...and then I'll fall into a deep sleep.

Well I think writing and doing graphics for 200 webpages is fun...oh and
I'll have to check the 400 links or so also...blah blah blah.

(Caffine Depleated Rambling Stopped)

Cheers,

Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Sonix.Networks - "Building the Internet, byte by byte..."

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)