Re: British Car following in Singapore

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: British Car following in Singapore
From: kayes <kayes@pc.jaring.my>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:27:44 +0800
>> Im afraid that i do not have the numbers for the bearings you need
>> however im sure somebody on the list - especially the commercial listers
>> will get them for you.
>> Your post did interest me from another angle however since it struck me
>> that you are probably a very rare breed  - a British car fan in Singapore
>> - if you have the time Lenny im sure the list would be interested in what
>> its like pursuing our hobby in your neck of the woods, I have never been
>> to Singapore but a friend of mine who visits frequently told me that even
>> the most basic of Japanese cars is $40-50,000 and that anti pollution
>> requirements are the most stringent in the world.- how does that affect
>> you?
>> We have listers from all over the world contributing regularly but mostly
>> from english speaking countries, It would be fascinating to hear a
>> completely different perspective.
>>
>> mike robson
>> 69 roadster
>> 70 BGT
>> 72 roadster

Hello Mike,

You might be interested to know that there is also a very keen following of
British cars (of all vintage) in Malaysia, which is another country in SE
Asia - right next to Singapore. The North Malaysia Vintage & Classic Car
Register has a web site at:-

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/3111

Best wishes from Malaysia in SE Asia.

Charles