Re: MGB conv. windshield replacement

To: "Scott C. Williams" <bb@odsys.net>
Subject: Re: MGB conv. windshield replacement
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 20:37:34 -0500 (EST)
I've never had to remove the dash and if I had the job still would have
been the toughest one going. Twist has a few tips on his web page. I found
that it's best to attach the screws to the center hold down rod before the
side bolts are attached. It helps somewhat if you let the windshield sit
over night (once you get the seal going in the right direction). The seal
can be put on in ab1/2 hour once you get the hang of it. The whole job
will take several hours doing it by yourself. If at all possible get some
help.
...Art