Re: Apologies to the list, like forever? (No LBC content)

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Apologies to the list, like forever? (No LBC content)
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 98 11:58:22 -0000
On 30/1/98 9:04 am miker15@juno.com said

>I noticed Juno is doing the same thing to mine. but for my money they can
>append the Gettysburg address and a picture of bestiality to YOUR
>postings and i will still read them top to bottom!
>Dont even THINK of leaving

Dunno anything about the Gettysburg address, apart from it leading to
Lincoln having a bad night at the theatre (or have I got the wrong bloke
completely?) but bestiality pix would  make the postings even more
interesting! :-)

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk