Re: Sinking feeling about Internet (No LBC)

To: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Sinking feeling about Internet (No LBC)
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 16:49:00 -0500
> > > I don't think we will ever get ahead!!
> >
> > This is what Moore's Law is all about.

> Kai,
> Actually, Moore's law says nothing about what users will DO with
> increased power or bandwidth.  All he said was that the amount of
> electronics that can be placed on a given size chip will double every
> two years.

Actually I was referring to the  "...I don't think we will ever get ahead!!"
part, not the part about increased memory and bandwidth.  I should have
snipped the non relevant things in my message...duh.

Cheers,

Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Sonix.Networks -- "Building the Internet, byte by byte..."

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)