RE: Creation of MGs Newsgroup?

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: Creation of MGs Newsgroup?
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:48:59 -0500
I agree, most lists are really junk these days, it's easy enough to breeze
through the mail on this list and delete that what you don't want to read.
If I could add that it would help all listers if we collectively could be
very specific about the subject of postings, so that others can read or not
read as they see fit!

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm