Re: MG weekend / what up? topic

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: MG weekend / what up? topic
From: miker15@juno.com (michael j robson)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 23:24:12 EST
On Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:38:41 -0600 (CST) drded@ix.netcom.com (David
Deutsch) writes:
. Do I finish up the already started
>(two years ago) 79 B restoration / chrome bumper conversion project or
>should go full steam on the 58 Austin Wagon? I'm leaning towards the
>Austin as I will already have three road worthy Bs in the driveway.

My votes for the Austin!! - And i hereby volunteer to help with the
interior
(dont you just hate it when you see something that you just HAVE to get
your
hands on? I reckon that a serious clean and reallign, a stitch here and
there and the whole thing is reusable!)
But it HAS to stay 2-tone green and Bob Allen HAS to ride in it with his
goat!!!

Ive had a slight change of plan for the weekend,
The 69 should go on a lift tomorrow morning to find whatever is clunking
in the back
I determined that the problem lies in a weight range between that of my
daughter (when it clunked) and my son when it didnt!!
If it isnt obvious I'll top up the shocks and see what happens

Then its another prep-sol treatment and a bit of sanding. I may start to
remove a bit more in preparation for paint but since its a driver i dont
want to go too far until the last minute (bumpers and lights are sort of
preferable on a driver!)
I found some bondo around one of the lights last week filling a dent -
may have to redo it.

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]