67 B For Sale

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 67 B For Sale
From: Rick Huber <102221.1716@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 21:51:30 -0500
Hi listers,

As if doing a V8 conversion wasn't enough, I went and looked at a 67 B
today, thinking I would buy it and put it on the project list after the V8
was finished.  Wasn't just what I wanted though, so I passed.  I have no
interest in it, I'm just passing along information to the net that the
owner said I could.

Owner:  Steve Berger - phone number 504 - 383 - 5052 (Baton Rouge, La)

Very straight car - "restored" in 83 although no engine rebuild. Red with
black w/red piping interior.  No O/D (or I might have bought it !) Needs
paint. Rusty dog legs and the floors have been replaced with galvanized
sheet metal. He has the repair panels for the 3 fenders that are rusty.
Didn't see any appreciable frame rust and the rockers are solid.  Interior
looks pretty good - Fiat seats.  Top is in good shape.  Wire wheels.  He's
owned it since 83 and parked it about a year ago when he started having
exhaust manifold leaks that he didn't fix.   He's asking $1000.  I think it
would make a good project car for somebody.  Give him a call.  If you make
it to Baton Rouge, look me up.

Safety Fast,

Rick Huber
'68 B Daily Driver