Re: MGF impressions/What is a sports car (Another long Post)

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Subject: Re: MGF impressions/What is a sports car (Another long Post)
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 10:44:58 -0500
Hi Nory;

You said it all and most beautifully too.  Count a bunch of us Canucks with
you as well but realize that if it sells for 35,000 US it'll be 50,000 Cdn.
Think of all the real sports cars I could buy for that kind of money.
Lets see...

I could have an MGA, a TC and a Healey. Or I could have an XK120 and a
Mini. Or a Jag Mk.II and a Healey and a 240Z. Or I could....  You get the
picture.

John