Re: Lowering

To: peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu
Subject: Re: Lowering
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 20:05:44 EST
In a message dated 98-02-03 10:39:51 EST, peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu writes:

<< Monroe makes shocks for Kragen and I bought the
 5877 equivalent. So far no problems but you have to decide on your own if
 this is alright for you and of course, as I am a genetic engineer, not an
 automotive engineer, I may not know what I'm doing and I can't take any
 responsibility for what you do to your car and all the other usual
 disclaimers yadda yadda yadda.

John,

     Thanks for the info!  We don't have Kragen here in GA.

Tom Green
Waiting to be cloned, but knowing the world couldn't take TWO of me!