Re: Convertible Top Seal strips for 1960 MGA

To: jello@dns.ida.net
Subject: Re: Convertible Top Seal strips for 1960 MGA
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 09:01:30 -0500 (EST)
***********************************
Phil:
Getting tied up in terminology.  It is the "front strip that comes down
over the front of the windshield to keep the water out" or "flap" that I am
after. My OE convertible top is in great shape, however, it is missing the
flap.
Therefore... I need either a replacement flap or some information on
dimensions, materials and construction so that I can make one up or have a
flap made up for me.  Phew,  I think I'm getting closer!

Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;