Re: Help, Need games!

To: <FunE4MG@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Help, Need games!
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 04:54:31 -0500
Tom,

One of my favorite events has always been a Cubscout style pinewood derby
race. If you can arrange to borrow a track from your local scout troop
(maybe by having a few member cars show up and give a presentation to the
scouts), this is a lot of fun. The basic car kits can be purchased at hobby
shops or scouting retailers for a couple of bucks apiece. Encourage MG
looking cars, and judge them for looks and paint schemes. You can also
possibly have an "open" class, where "CHEATING IS NOT ONLY ENCOURAGED, BUT
EXPECTED" . You'll be amazed the amount of time and effort some "other"
guys
will put into these cars. Have fun with it.

                                        Mike Ellsworth
                                        71 Midget
> From: FunE4MG@aol.com
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Help, Need games!
> Date: Tuesday, February 03, 1998 9:23 AM
>
> Hey Gang,
>
> along the lines of the "What are you doing with your MG this weekend?"
I'd