Re: Racing LBC's (sort of long)

To: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Racing LBC's (sort of long)
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 16:55:59 -0500
Keith, Bill, etc. -

You're absoultely correct - the B series racing in the U.K. is top notch,
from what I have seen.  It is odd to me that some 80% of the MGB production
ended up in the States, but all the action, and most of the development for
the cars still is coming from England.

I don't have the luxury of buying a dedicated race car.  I do have a car
that I would like to race.  I am no shrinking violet, if the car were to
get scratched, or worse, I would get over it.  With two kids under age 5, a
mortgage, a business to run, and a wife that requires some level of
maintenance, another car isn't in the cards.

I am a guy who wants to drive an LBC.  I happen to want to drive it on a
track once in a while, in a competetive atmosphere.  Since I already have
the LBC, I was hoping not to have to sell it to buy somthing else that
would probably need to have all the same work I have already done, done
again.  Doesn't seem to be in the cards though.

Regards,

Chris Delling