Re: Racing LBC's (sort of long)

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Racing LBC's (sort of long)
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 17:17:56 -0600
Chris Delling wrote:

> <snip>

> I don't have the luxury of buying a dedicated race car.  I do have a car
> that I would like to race.  I am no shrinking violet, if the car were to
> get scratched, or worse, I would get over it. With two kids under age 5, a
> mortgage, a business to run, and a wife that requires some level of
> maintenance, another car isn't in the cards.

I don't have time for my cars, let alone yours. But if you don't mind
babysitting
and, depending upon her condition, Larry and I could probably help you out with
the maintenance issues...
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"You may be obsessing when you refer to going to the bathroom as downloading."