Re: UPS brokerage fees. Was: Dazed and confused in the north

To: "Dirk de Boer" <deboer@duke.usask.ca>, <bholton@golden.net>,
Subject: Re: UPS brokerage fees. Was: Dazed and confused in the north
From: "Glen Eldridge" <glenel@total.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 11:12:56 -0500
Dirk, et al., In Canada, UPS stands for "up yours"!  Their $40-$45 fee for
customs clearance is so high, in fact, that when shipping from the U.S. to
Canada, you can use FedEx, get better & more rapid service and end up paying
less, in most cases, than with UPS.  I think the president of UPS is named
Murphy & his word is law!

Regards,

Glen Eldridge
Kirkland, Quebec