'65 Sprite for Sale

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '65 Sprite for Sale
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 17:50:54 -0600
I posted this last week but I never saw it show up, sorry if it is a
repeat for some of you.

I have a '65 Mk 3 Sprite for sale.  The car is complete with a good 1098
CC engine and transmission.  The engine still has the carbs, air
cleaners, starter generator, heater and blower, ect. with it.  While I
haven't tried to start it, the spark plugs look good and it turns over
easily.  The transmission shifts fine and turns over easily
in neutral.  The car still has all lights, guages, switches (one toggle
switch handle is broken), door handles, glass (windshield is somewhat
fogged), jack, lug wrench, hub caps, ect. with it.  The steering is
still tight and the steel wheels (including the spare) are in good
shape.  The floors a somewhat rusty as are the rockers and the lower
rear edge of one front fender and the rear lower edges of the rear
fenders.  The bumpers are in decent shape.  The removable top frame is
unbent but rusty.  I'm asking $450 o.b.o for the car.  I thought that I
might restore it some day, but I have a lot of projects that need to
come first and very little time!

All of this is located about 30 miles east of Kansas City Missouri.  If
want more info, either E-mail at home, at the above address, at
work at LNUSKCFT.HZL6CM@gmeds.com or phone me at home at 816-230-5781 or
at work at 913-573-7355.  Thanks

I also have lots of spare chrome bumper 'B parts, let me know what you
need.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO