A Sad Goodbye To Old Friend... 1973 MGB-GT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A Sad Goodbye To Old Friend... 1973 MGB-GT
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 00:26:47 EST
For several years now, me an my MGB-GT were husband and wife. I love her. I
went nowhere without my MGB-GT. Then one day I cheated on my MGB-GT and bought
an MG Magnette. I call her Monica... But then two interns, I mean MGs, weren't
enough. I bought a convertible MGB and then an XJ-S Jag. Now there isn't
enough room outside our white house for the five of us, so one has to go, and
it
is gonna be Hillary.
Hillary is your typical middle aged, well loved, but now superflous MGB-GT.
She
had lots of pizzaz in 1973, but now wears alot of make-up to cover her
wrinkles.
She's still a looker, wouldn't have bought her otherwise, and still has many
miles left on her... The pictures attest to that. I wouldn't be here today if
it wasn't for Hillary though, she made me what I am. (The leach.) If you want
a strong running woman with a strong personality, e-mail me for the
particulars.
Meanwhile, look at these exclusive STAR Magazine pictures of Hillary alone
under
the pine trees at Camp David contemplating the divorce settlement.
<A href="http://members.aol.com/MGMagnette/mgpics"; Alt="">Pictures of Hillary
</A> (or http://members.aol.com/MGMagnette/mgpics  for those of you with Pine
mail or equally crappy e-mail)
Basically she is in good condition, with years of use left, and was my daily
driver. Seems like I move between women, I mean cars, alot lately so my loss
is
your gain because alot of money was sunk into Hillary to make her usable every
day. But I have to sell Hillary so I can fix the problems with Monica. Sorry,
I cannot accept contributions from McDougals, Charley Tries, or Monks, as per
court order.

-Bill... I mean John