FW: RE: New Member Intro

To: mgs
Subject: FW: RE: New Member Intro
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 00:43:13 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     Admin request of type
/^\s*get\s+\S+\s+\S+\s*$/i at line 8]

     Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 10:19:42 -0600
     From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
     Subject: RE: New Member Intro

Sean:
Parts for MGBs are quite abundant as they are for VWs. Relatively
speaking, prices are similar to those for your Ghia, more than for a
bug, but not too much more. This is for the normal stuff. Some parts are
very expensive, but I think they're the ones rarely needed and hard to
find. The only thing I wish we had was a cool book like "How to Keep
Your VW Alive"!

Get catalogs from:

Moss (1-800-667-7872) www.mossmotors.com
MotorHead (1-800-527-3140)
Victoria British (1-800-255-0088)
Brit-Tek (1-800-255-5883)
and there are some others..
They are all FREE, good reading material, will give you an idea of parts
costs and arm you with "haggling ammo" for a purchase.

Dan