MGF ride

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGF ride
From: kjf21@phy.cam.ac.uk (Kelvin Fagan)
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:04:30 +0100
Looks like the line for a test drive for the MGF is getting longer!!
But the MGF is not the only MG you, the Americans, missed out on!!
Yes I am talking about the post Abingdon MG's the:
MG Metro, MG Maestro, & MG Montego with all three having a Turbo version.
I have already given several US MG owners a ride in my own MG Maestro,
sadly they never had chance to drive it, but the response from my passengers
was favorable. (ask Paul Kile) Though I hope he forgets to mention the
trouble we had with a wet distributor...(shoot! the secrets out!!)
I wonder whether the MG Metro, MG Maestro, & MG Montego could be included
in MG Worlds proposed test drive feature. For those of you that have
already put your hands up to test drive an MGF, would you also be willinfg
to try the,
now not so 'modern' FWD MG's... MG Metro, MG Maestro, & MG Montego ???

Kelvin Fagan
Prvious owner of MG Moteogo Turbo (86) Destroyed By Car Thieves
Now owner of MG Maestro 2.0 EFi (89) 98000+ miles