CT MG Club meeting

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: CT MG Club meeting
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 18:36:30 EST
  The monthly meeting, rescheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, 10 February,
has been cancelled.   It   +may+  be rescheduled for the following
week.....
  Here's the scoop:    The Ebb Tide was, they told us, scheduled for
vacation during January.  The more complete story was that the place was
for sale and was sold.  The new owner told John Bubela that renovations
would be taking place on our regular meeting night, the first Tuesday,
but that it would probably be open for business tomorrow, the second
Tuesday.
  Starting last Wednesday and through the weekend,  John & I have called
the place. The phone rings and rings, but is not answered.  Sunday we
sent out scouts to check the place.  It's there, and signs of renovation
are visible, such as new carpet in the room where we usually meet, and
new wallboard, and other construction is evident.  However, there were no
signs on the door,  and we haven't been able to reach them all today
(Monday).
  So--though Tuesday (tomorrow) is out, we may be able to reschedule.
  Watch this space for future, late-breaking news.
Bob

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]