Re: MGF ride

To: Graham McCann <gmccann@pcug.org.au>
Subject: Re: MGF ride
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 17:28:41 -0500
Hello Graham:

I guess you missed my attempt at levity.  Kelvin was talking about wet
ignition on his Maestro.  I was chaffing Phil for his defense of the F as I
had criticized it for forgetting its roots.  The Maestro has Lucas
components (presumably) which failed in the wet - the F doesn't have Lucas
components and has thus forsaken its roots.

John