Re: NO LBC -- WAY OFF TOPIC

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: NO LBC -- WAY OFF TOPIC
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:46:27 -0600 (CST)
I heard something like this... they would charge at the US soldiers, and
they were usually doped up on morphine or something.  I think the soldiers
were using .38s at the time, and the bullets would just go through them, and
not really phase the doped up, charging guerrillas.  I believe the .45 was
used not really to "knock them down," but to have a better chance of killing
them with one shot, or at least incapacitate them (which in turn makes a
person fall down...not really knocked back).  I think that makes sense.  :)

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB