Re: Word from the mouth

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Word from the mouth
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:27:21 EST
This is a good idea - never thought of that......
it also leads to some interesting ideas......

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998 02:20:53 -0500 Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
writes:
>I discussed my MGB starting problem with John Pritchard
>today, who is an LBC guru of John Twist proportions. I have
>heard of some LBCers giving him the edge actually.
>
>  On a side note, he's a lot like Seinfeld's "Soup Nazi", sometimes
>he'll bend over backwards to help for no charge, sometimes he
>isn't fun to deal with. Oh well.

How about a "steel cage death match" at Carlisle??

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
69 engine that i may try this on -

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]