Re: OFF TOPIC -- Ancient Purity

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC -- Ancient Purity
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:27:33 -0800 (PST)
Good idea, but I'm certain the ax is older than the wheel.

Even older than the ax is the club (bonking stick) and the big freakin'
rock. Both of which are still used on occasion in their ancient form for
repair of LBCs.

On Wed, 11 Feb
1998, Paul Hunt wrote:

=%O> John McEwen wrote:
=%O>
=%O> > Can anyone suggest other devices in common use which have remained true
=%O> > their first principles since inception.  I would suggest that 50 years
=%O> > should be the minimum time consideration.  I don't include the concept as
=%O> > the basis but rather the actual mechanism.
=%O
=%OHow about the wheel?
=%O
=%OPaulH.
=%O
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II