RE: the Way Off Topic Threads- Now LBC Relevant

To: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>,
Subject: RE: the Way Off Topic Threads- Now LBC Relevant
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 98 20:20:32 UT
Here's an addition on the ideas put forth by John:

Pitcher of water held by passenger, cups on roadway along a short course.
Driver must stop at each cup so passenger can fill (plastic) cup at least 1/2
way.  Water must be poured by passenger without opening door, figure 6 or so
cups on the course to be filled.  Best time filling cups and back to the
starting line wins - (* optional * - extra points if passenger is female
wearing a tee shirt).  We did this at the 1994 C Event of Brutal Agrressives
(that's AMGCR talk for our annual meet) - twas a blast.

Unlike John, I deny any guilt for perpetuating off topic digressions, was busy
fending off the right wing conspiracy against me and would have contributed
sooner but did not want to be distracted from the duties of my office.  Isn't
life great when you emulate the President!!!

Dr. Doug