Re: Waxoyl vs. otherstuff

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Waxoyl vs. otherstuff
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 20:20:24 -0600
Thanks to all for your suggestions on "to Waxoyl or not to Waxoyl". I don't
think I'm quite ready to take my car apart and pour used oil into the body
parts! Sounds like I should just go with the original stuff and be satisfied
that I'm spending the money on a known substance that works as well as
maintaining originality even on the gunk that no one can really see!
Hmm...do concours judges have a special Waxoyl tester to assure the proper
stuff is stuck up there in those hard to reach places? Not that this is a
concern, no trailer queen mine! Just wondering...:)
Dan
'73 B