Radio in B [was RE: Off-Topic--Microsoft Bundling Practice]

To: "Nunez, Eduardo" <Eduardo.Nunez@eng.ped.gmeds.com>,
Subject: Radio in B [was RE: Off-Topic--Microsoft Bundling Practice]
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:37:23 -0800
At 08:35 AM 2/12/98 -0500, Nunez, Eduardo wrote:

>To add some LBC content:  what radio setups do the list member have?

--snip--

>the radio, and just listening to the engine and the road while I drive!

My kind of music!

>My wife would like to have some music though, so I might have to
>investigate a replacement system.

Hmmmm.... How about a Sony Walkperson with earphones?? Get a red one and
you'll have Valentine's Day covered, too! :-)

On a practical note (no pun intended) it's difficult to hear a regular
radio with a properly tuned engine anyway... Let 'em roar. Spring is coming
up...  Actually spring got to San Antonio about February 1. It's a false
start (we all know that) but it's spring none the less.

Carol