Re: Jingoism at its best

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Jingoism at its best
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:37:07 -0800 (PST)
Dear Netters,

I have a question regarding this last statement:On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Paul

=%OMake sure you wear them the right way up!
=%O
=%OCheers,
=%OPaulH.

I always felt that knowing which way was up on the Union Jack was sort of
like knowing where someone's British accent was from. That is, it seemed
really easy for Brits, but next to impossible for anyone else.
Additionally, hardly anyone other than Brits, cares.

Again, my .sig file is appropriate to the conversation.

 "Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II