Old, unchanged stuff

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Old, unchanged stuff
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:43:57 -0600
To bring this back to LBC's- how about the Morgan front suspension?  I
would have a tough time thinking of a fairly complicated automotive device
still being used that is more true to its original design which was around
1910 if my memory serves me.

On a more universal tack, how about the plow?  I have heard that the plow
is considered to be the most important invention in man's history (fire is
not an invention but a discovery) since the plow allowed a band of humans
to produce enough food from a single place.  With the plow, people no
longer had to be nomadic foragers and thus civilization as we know it was
born.  Labour was freed up to do other things such as build buildings and,
in the long run, LBC's

To tie this back to the obligatory music angle, wasn't the band Jethro Tull
named after the legendary inventor of the plow?

I can't think of a cat connection right off the top of my head except that
maybe they make decent fertilizer.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA
No radio so I can't cruise to "Thick as a Brick"