FW: Re: Wiring Diagrams?

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Re: Wiring Diagrams?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:17:46 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Jerry K
<JKProd@hc.cns.net>]]

     Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 09:56:22 -0500
     From: Jerry K <JKProd@hc.cns.net>
     Subject: Re: Wiring Diagrams?

Jason,
I  have worked with Bently, Haynes and Autobooks and they are all about the
same.  What i did find to be he easyist was to take it onthe photo copier
and blow it up as big as the paper would take.  When you have it to max
size, make some extra copies and you can mark them with highliters for
different circuits and cross them out as you confirm correctness.

Good luck

Preserving the "B"reed
Jerry K.
3  74.5 MGB