Re: Bearing Seal Question - then I'll shut up, maybe...

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bearing Seal Question - then I'll shut up, maybe...
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 19:03:14 -0500
Hi, Dan.  Grab the lip of the seal with pliers and twist, or get a good
hold with the pliers and whack them with a hammer to collapse the seal.  It
is a pretty tight fit, and you will be replacing the seal with a new one
anyway.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain