Re: Junk Yard Queens

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Junk Yard Queens
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 98 19:09:27 PST
Listers,

I will agree that presently it's a bit mercenary for most
folks tastes, which is why I'm working on splitting it into
two pages, one for our "for hire" stuff, and one for things
like this....but anyways, this is the sort of thing we want
to happen with our junkyard page, a place for folks to share
sightings so the folks who need what's out there can get it
and use it.

http://www.teamsanctuary.com/junkyard.htm

I personally have seen too many cars crushed, too much blatant
waste and emotionless consuming of resources.  I've seen a rotted
Jaguar XKE in a junkyard.  A RHD Triumph Stag, a complete FIAT 850.
A crushed Midget corpse with a "I'm from the government, I'm here
to help" bumper sticker.  It is deeply saddening, and I know that
there are some of us who aren't too proud to wander the 'yards
in search of treasure.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/