New Kid on the Block

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Kid on the Block
From: Gary Davis <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:48:40 -0700
Greetings . . . .

I anticipate delivery of my '70 GT from Arizona sometime next week.  I
intend to use this car as my daily driver in Montana.  Being somewhat
inexperienced in matters MGB, are there certain maintenance and/or
other things I should do right away to prevent damage or to make life less
suprising?  This car has about 60,000 miles, has been garaged in
Arizona all its life, and has new interior, paint, tires, and muffler.

Can someone recommend the range of tools that will be necessary for
"routine" maintenance?  I have the Haynes manual, and the Bentley
manual has been ordered.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Gary Davis