Re: Canada-US

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Canada-US
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:25:16 -0800 (PST)
Dear Bill,

When our capitol was burned, it was burned by the British, Canada was not
an independent state at the time and the blame is therefore correctly laid
at the feet of the English, as is proper.

 On Wed, 18 Feb 1998
WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

=%O<<Besides, there is no history of animosity between Canada and the US
=%OUnliike France and Britain (rivals to the death for most of recorded
=%Ohistory) >>
=%O
=%OWell, we did burn your capitol, so we are still one up on you there. But no
=%Ooffense, eh.
=%O
=%OBill S.
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II