Re: Canada-US

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>, "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: Canada-US
From: "Glen Eldridge" <glenel@total.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 06:47:47 -0500
Hey, Fellas - Red Fisher once said, "I went to the fights and a hockey game
broke out!"  Modern NHL hockey has become a combination of high finance and
professional wrestling with a cow-chip tossing contest at the end of it.
How many fights does Wayne Gretzky get into? - yet he plays GREAT hockey.
For those of you old enough to remember, how many fights did Bobby Hull get
into?  Not many and he won them all!  - and he played GREAT hockey, too!
Who cares about injuries; with only one year's salary invested, they need
never work another day in their entire life, so why worry about playing
clean hockey and extending their career?  - for enjoyment?!!!  NUTS!!!

Glen Eldridge
another maudit Anglais from Kirkland, Quebec