Re: Better, or Different

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Better, or Different
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:24:59 -0600
My .02
All cars are great!
If it moves via an engine and has brakes, four wheels, I think its a marvel.
The older the better.
I love 'em all!
If I hit the lottery, I'll have to hire a big mean accountant. Because I'd
my first purchase would be to buy out a storage company and start filling it
with a different model in every car-sized portal!!!
The SO might have her own ideas....

Dan