Re: Slightly off-topic British (sort of) car stuff

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Slightly off-topic British (sort of) car stuff
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:23:41 -0800
WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

> All in all a 20 minute exercise. I didn't ask if it needed warm up plugs or
> not. We intend to start it at least once (I am the designated wine
> provider/opener) and hopefully all will survive. I'm not too sure what the
> neighbours in his residential area will think about an Indy car firing up in
> the back yard, but we'll deal with that when we get there.
>
> Bill S.

And if you do that without posting a VERY detailed description of the events to
this
list, we'll make it a point to have you removed!  Actually, that starter idea
sounds
pretty cool, for one exception:  What if that thing binds and spins
uncontrollably
around your driveway for a while?  Sounds like, er, fun.  I wish I could be
there,
preferably behind 8" thick glass...8-)

--
Michael S. Lishego