Re: Any fuel pump opinions?

To: "Scott C. Williams" <bb@odsys.net>
Subject: Re: Any fuel pump opinions?
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 23:23:37 -0600 (CST)
Hmm...that sounds interesting.  I never was able to find that site though.
You wouldn't happen to know the URL, would you?

Anyway...since there was a good sale on SU pumps, I just went ahead and
ordered a new one.  Got a pretty good deal on it too.  I should be getting
it tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who offered comments and suggestions.  :)

I may play around with my old one and use it for back up.  :)

Thanks again,

Blake