Re: touch-up paint

To: "Joseph Cianciotti" <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: touch-up paint
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:14:49 -0600
Joseph:
I found a local Auto paint store that mixes touch-up paint in a little
bottle about the size of a Tylenol bottle. Cost: $4.50. I took in my Moss
catalog and they mixed based on one of the codes for "Blaze red". Its very
close, at least I'm happy with it. You'll never get perfect until you paint
the whole car and have the leftover paint for touch up, though.
Ask around at local paint shops or supply stores.

Dan
'73 B
Ft. Knox, KY