Re: paint costs

To: michael j robson <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: paint costs
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 13:14:32 -0500 (EST)
$1000 should get you a very nice paint job at least in the Buffalo market.
And for that price you shouldn't have to do the prep work. $1000 is some
serious money have you given any thought to doing it yourself? You could
buy enough materials to do 3 cars plus the compressor and gun which would
be yours to keep.
...Art